Coolibar Men's Ultimate Short Sleeve Rash Guard UPF 50+
03527-452-152-1002Regular price $103.50
Designed with an active fit for all types of water activities, the Ultimate Short Sleeve Rash Guard is decked out with technical features to keep you comfortable and protected. Eyelets are included at the underarms for increased airflow and water drainage. A back zip pocket offers a place to stash a card or keys. This men’s rash guard stays in place with a loop inside the front hem that attaches to swim trunks and gripper elastic at the back hem to prevent ride up. The revolutionary water-repelling finish sheds water and enhances dry time.
- UPF 50+ *
- Crew neckline
- Flatlock seams to prevent chafing
- Back hem with gripper elastic to keep shirt in place
- Swim short connecting loop at inside of front hem
- Eyelets at underarms for superior airflow and water drainage
- Zippered storage pocket
- Water-repelling finish to shed water and enhance dry time
- 27" Body length (size large)
- Aqua Plus™ fabric: Water repelling with 4-way stretch and quick dry performance. Chlorine and saltwater resistant
- Polyester/XTRA LIFE Lycra Spandex Blend
- Machine wash, tumble dry
* The mesh ventilation panels featured on this garment provide increased air circulation to promote cooling and help the wearer stay dry. The ventilation panel areas of this product may be subject to lower levels of UPF protection when exposed to direct sunlight depending on use. We recommend the use of SPF and UPF protections for all exposed skin areas and areas that may require additional protection depending on your use.
Aqua Plus™ Fabric
Our Aqua Plus fabric is lightweight with a smooth, slick feel and a unique striated appearance, plus a water repellent finish, so water beads-up and rolls off the surface. Aqua Plus is chlorine and saltwater resistant with 4-way stretch featuring Lycra® Xtra Life™ to resist perspiration and wear from chlorinated water up to 10 times longer than most spandex. If you're poolside or boating and want to avoid a soaking, Aqua Plus will assist in deflecting water droplets. One bit of advice: The water repellent feature can feel cooler, a nice feature on a hot day. But, if you chill easily, avoid wearing it in the evening due to the cooling effect.